I am a full-time employee, social entrepreneur, and believer in the future. My roles can be grouped into professional, social, and strategic side gigs:
- Group Chief Financial officer, Arise P&L – London based joint venture between Africa Finance Corporation, AP Moller Capital and Olam International. The company invest in Ports & logistics in Africa with currently three subsidiaries.
- Vice President Finance, Africa Finance Corporation – A multilateral financial institution, created by African sovereign states that develop and finance infrastructure, natural resources and industrial assets for the enhanced productivity and economic growth of African states.
- Previously worked for Ecobank Gambia Ltd & GTBank Gambia ltd in Finance & Operations
- President – Finance Leadership Forum – a networking & learning forum
- Co-Founder & President, Next Generation Foundation – supporting young girls and boys in the Gambia through education
- Financial advisor, The Saruja Foundation – A community-based organization focusing on Saruja
- Active Member (2020/2021 President) of Seaside Toastmasters Club in Nigeria
Strategic Side Gigs
- Course Tutor – Corporate Governance, MBA Students through Edinburgh Business School approved learning partner in Nigeria
- Blogger & Editor – BusinessinGambia.com
- Author – 1 published and 4 free ebooks
- Course Facilitator ( Excel, Data Analysis, Finance leadership, Finance, IFRS etc) – IG Business & Finance
- Speaker & Moderator – Webinars & Seminars
- Currently exploring digital assets
- Previously lectured at Management Development Institute and Nusrat Management & Accountancy Training Centre for over 5 years